Total Pageviews

Monday 5 December 2011

A Few Inspiring Quotes

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything" - Unknown

"Nothing is predestined: the obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings" - Ralph Blum

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome" - William James

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness" - Unknown

These are a few of my favourite quotes and I think that they have the potential to be very powerful. If you just read them all now, you probably will have forgotten them in a few hours time. So, I encourage you to chose your favourite one and write it down. Put it somewhere obvious - where you will see it often - and then maybe it will remind you, and help you in those steps towards a more positive lifestyle. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really into quotes lately, they can be so inspiring! The third one particularly. I'm doing a law degree so things that help motivation are always good for me! Haha

    ReplyDelete